2. Administrative Management Meeting: Windhoek: 10 February 2015
3. Staff Meeting KIFI: 16 February 2015
4. Meeting with Headmen Muhero from Kamutjonga Village: 16 February 2015
|Mr. Burger with Headmen Muhero from Kamutjonga Village|
Matters arising from the previous meeting that was held on 21 February 2014 were discussed.Several new issues were added to the agenda for the meeting. The minutes of the meeting is available on request.
5. Poisons Workshop: Poppa Falls: 17-19 February 2015
6. Senior Management Meeting MAWF: 23 February 2015
7. Aquaculture Permit Stakeholder Meeting: Windhoek 26 February 2015
8. Minister's Staff Address: Windhoek 25 February 2015
|Honourable John Mutorwa, Minister of the MAWF officially opening the CAB Policy Review Workshop|
12. Ministry of Agriculture, Water and Forestry (MAWF) Sectoral Review and Planning Workshop:Windhoek 24-27 March 2015
The review of MAWF’s ASEP took place in Windhoek from 24 March 2015 to 27 March 2015. The ASEP contains desired outcomes and strategic initiatives to be pursued through various programmes and projects to ensure the successful implementation of the Fourth National Development Plan (NDP4).
Stakeholders to this sector was well represented and actively promoted the inclusion of four projects in the ASEP, namely the implementation of the rangeland management policy and strategy (five pillars for agriculture and one pillar for forestry), the common vision for the livestock and meat industry, as well as subsidised loans for debushing through Agribank.
|MAWF staff and stakeholders attending the workshop|